Contracts 2012 Seminar
Combs School of Real Estate presents: Contracts 2012 – Legal Issues in Drafting Contracts and in Litigating Contract Disputes
3-Hour ADRE-Approved CE in Contract Law
Thursday, May 10, 2012
9:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m.
Check-In 8:30-9:00 a.m.
WJ Bradley Mortgage
9237 E Via De Ventura Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Upstairs Training Room
Seminar Fee with Pre-Registration – $10
Seminar Fee on day of class – $20
Chris Combs and Adam Martinez will be presenting on the following seminar topics:
- Review of All the New AAR Forms
- New Court Decisions
- Financing Problems with PQF and LSU
- How to Avoid Problems in Drafting the Purchase Contract
- What if the Seller or Buyer Dies or Becomes Incompetent or Files Bankruptcy
- What Happens if You or Your Client is Sued?