COMBS LAW GROUP TEAM
Elizabeth C. Fine, Esq.
Elizabeth Fine is a senior associate with the Combs Law Group. Her experience centers on all aspects of commercial litigation, including real estate litigation, complex business and contract disputes, corporation and partnership issues, fraud and negligence matters, as well as appellate work. Mrs. Fine has additional experience in real estate transactions.
Mrs. Fine previously served as an Assistant Attorney General for the Arizona Attorney General’s Office, where she obtained significant trial experience. She received her law degree from the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University.
Mrs. Fine enjoys playing tennis and spending time with her young children.
- U.S. District Court of Arizona
Areas of Practice
- Commercial, Business, & Real Estate Litigation
Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, Arizona State University, J.D. 2012
- Graduated cum laude
- Honors: Justice O’Connor Scholarship, Dean’s Recruitment Scholarship, Pro Bono Fellowship, Pedrick Scholar, CALI Award Recipient, Trial Advocacy Award
University of Colorado, B.A. 2007
- Journalism and Political Science
- Honors: Dean’s List all semesters, Graduated with Honors, Recipient of the Academic Study Abroad Scholarship
- State Bar of Arizona
- The Aggregate - Women in Law Association
- Young Lawyers Division